Jul 23, 2014

July endings

July has been an odd month. Both of the girls moving up to N Florida, have been for my preliminary MRI and CT scan / mask fitting, got a flu sort of virus, then my tooth started acting strange and achy, and I start my treatments officially on Wed. the 30th. I will not be sorry to see this month off on it's merry way. Honestly, I have been fighting off depression and sometimes I feel I am losing the battle. But I am getting much prayers and moral support from friends and family and I am very grateful for that. I will get through all this. I'm thinking of adding a page to this blog describing my experience with Cyberknife for other acoustic neuroma patients. I have had a lot of support and good advice from others and I would like to give back. So I will do that once I am a "postie  toastie" as they call them on the AN discussion board.


I haven't been doing much in the studio. Have been drawing and working with the Prismacolor pencils. I love them! They are so smooth and easy to work with. Drawing is very soothing for me and I have been clinging to my sketch pad this month a lot. My security blanket. 


I finished embroidering these little guys. Remember them? I thought they would look good on a pillow.