Jun 26, 2014

Will this month never end?

Seriously, I'm ready for the July 4th weekend... a 3 day weekend for us



Just wrapping up this month with a couple of items. Found these awesome little salt and pepper shakers at the church bizarre. They are so Floridiana... is that a word? Wait, let me check... yes! It is. 


Jerry has been busy in the garden. He planted this little bed in the front yard to try to cover up the ugly fence our creepy neighbors put up before they moved away. They were also good enough to leave us a mosquito farm in their yard provided by a "pond" that has no working pump. How nice of them... not.


This morning I saw a rustling in the oak tree out back and thought it was my Maine coon, Levon. No, but close. Coon minus the Maine. Can you spot her?


In the studio.... this started out as one of my little paper doll people. I cut him out and put him in my pocket and took him to paint for fun night at Larry Joe Miller Studio. I started the painting at the event and finished him at home. I'm thinking of adding some more to this...hmmmm.....

Yummy avocados!