Jun 18, 2014

June happnins

Well, yet another child is moving away. Is it me? Do I offend? Actually I am very happy for them... the newlyweds. Chris got a job with BMW in Jacksonville and Bridget is going to go to U of N Florida for nutrition. Che, who is up there already, got a job in Palatka today, so it is all working out to plan. A plan I guess God has going that he hasn't actually clued me in on yet, but who am I to question. I am just happy for all of them. No, no... don't feel bad about leaving your poor old mother behind. I'll manage somehow...

I'm just not as good at the old Irish Catholic mother guilt as my mom is... hmmm....



Jerry thought that since the parsonage is surrounded by lakes on both sides , it would make sense to get a boat. Just a little fun 14' skiff. He's naming her after one of my favorite literary characters, The Orry Baxter. Awesome name!



Another message is emerging from the swamp... g...