May 27, 2016

La Machine

An early anniversary present. It is amazing what paying about $100 more for a machine means for ease of sewing. This is the Brother Project Runway PC210 or something like that. I don't know. Brother likes to attach all kinds of numbers to every machine they make and I swear it seems like they change the numbers with each individual machine. Sort of complicated. They should just give them names like "Laverne" or "Shirley". I am loving this new machine though. And I'm taking the old machine to the parsonage so I can have one up there too. 


Madonna and child coming along nicely.


And my second project, Mr. Egret is also coming along nicely. I never do more than 2 projects at a time though.


Hmmmm..... now that I have 2 machines, I think I know what I'll name them.