Mar 3, 2012

Busy bee

I have actually been very busy finishing projects and have gotten 3 done! Yay! Ok, well, almost done.


This is the wall hanging. I still have to hem the bottom and top. I got a dowel and nifty little knobby things to go on the ends to hang it from. I will post finished hanging.

This is the merino that I got last year in PA, all spun and plyed. Did I mention that I Love Spinning!

These are going to be pillows. They are little screen print butterflies on a soft denim material. I still need to heat set them. I think I will go back to block printing. Screen printing is ok, but I like the look of block printing better.


I've ordered some 3/2 perle cotton from the Mannings and am waiting for that to come. I'm going to weave a table runner in a bird's eye pattern...totally stepping out of my rug weaving comfort zone. Really looking forward to this project.