Feb 8, 2016

His tiny highness has arrived

And grandma is in love
He looks like an annoyed little Roman senator

While up in Jax helping to birth babies, I took along a technique I've been wanting to play around with. This is Miss Ivy. She is an old sketch from a couple of years back that I drew at a Doctor Sketchy session. I was the only woman artist there. Surprised? I wasn't... not really. 
So I traced the sketch onto white cotton fabric and am presently doing a black embroider around the lines. I want to add color in a different sort of way, using a combination of fabrics and stitches. So we shall see. 

I feel a bit unorganized since I've been back but we only got back in town last night so I guess that's normal. The first thing I am going to do is finish the Twitter Art Exhibit card and will show that here in a day or two. Then Many Moons must be worked on as grandchild #2 will be here in April.

I think I need to get a bit more organized.
Gee... I'm not sure about that Boris